Thursday, July 24, 2008

Collision between a Taxi and Horse outside my house!

Those of you who have the bad fortune of knowing me, will know that I live in a bad area of Bradford. My morning usually begins with having to move the car because a HUGE lorry is unable to manoeuvre itself through the street....yes the huge lorries you see on the motorway. The most entertaining thing is watching police chases because all you hear is the noise of engines and breaking...the police don't use sirens at night; they only have flashing lights. But having said that, I hate it when helicopters get involved..i mean yeah its cool with their spotlight thing but it's so hard to get to sleep when they're flying above you! Also, we get the joy of dodging 15/16 year olds racing on horses around our streets. Welcome to the wild wild west (yorkshire).

However, this is the craziest thing I have ever witnessed whilst living here. I was standing in the living room checking something on the television and then I heard a horse and chariot racing down the street. Not the fancy types you learn about from the Roman empire... Anyway, I just thought to myself, what if a car was to be driving into the same junction the horse was racing into...I then just checked through another window whiclst standing there and actually saw a car moving towards the same junction! Next thing...BOOM!

I just ran outside and luckily no person was hurt but the poor horse suffered a few injuries near the neck. Here are the pictures:

The horse hit a taxi and in this picture you can see the taxi drivers backup near the blue car hehe.



The taxi!



Btw, I was in vancouver on short notice so I apologise for the delayed post

3 comments:

lotto said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha novtej why do u always get the wierd and wonderful stories? :D

DAVINDER SINGH said...

You'reStillTHEman!