Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Feeling sorry for a doctor

...don't know why I felt this way but I did! A controlled drug wasn't written according to the legal regulations which I pointed out to the medic. He tried adding the missing requirements in a hurry but then crossed it all off for some reason. Whilst attempting for the third time he looked up at me* and asked if I knew how to word it! I dictated to how to write it... haha i felt sorry for him!

*he was sat on the desk, and i was stood up - can't think of medics ever 'looking up to pharmacy' in the metaphorical sense

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nov what kinda placement u on? why u always fightin with docs? take a chill pill pajee!

Anonymous said...

lolll!!

Anonymous said...

bacharai doctorrrr!

Anonymous said...

When we used to get a prescription for a control drug written correctly, it was photocopied and passed around the pharmacy department because it was so rare!

I'm not sure I've ever felt sorry for a doctor not managing to write a controlled drug script properly though.....u must have more compassion than me!

Anonymous said...

singh ur in due of writing a good post.