Friday, December 01, 2006

The Holiday Season

a firealarm?? .. no it can't be as i'm stood at the top of grouse mountain...what's that noise though!!... oh no... just a dream...the alarm clock!! It seems really cold out there, the sun is yet to rise...and i want to get back to grouse mountain! No use. I'm back to bradford, with lots of revision to be getting on with....hey after all it is the holiday season!



(flaxeed oil seems to have had an effect on my dreaming....)
PS did anyone notice the maple leaf in my previous banner...!! :P

6 comments:

b said...

it was kind of hard not to notice the lovely maple leaf =)

i comment on these blogs waaaay too much, but i gota say - i like this monthly-banner-business.

Novtej said...

the mysterious 'b' strikes again...

TeraRoop said...

I'm still super jealous of Novtej Veerji being able to do that. Remember how my blog died when I tried? I had like three banners already prepared, too =(

"i comment on these blogs waaaay too much"

don't stop =)

Anonymous said...

ur banners are beautiful! nice and warm feeling....awwww.....

Novtej said...

relax, it's called central heating.

:P

Anonymous said...

lol! central heating indeed!