Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November

Ever notice why my name is spelt nOvtej rather than nAvtej (the way its pronounced)...

This morning my dad mentioned how todays weather is similar to that of exactly 21 years ago, with the sun's rays piercing through the november cool. 21 years is a long time. I used to thing my name meant 'new light', but ive just searched and found it means 'new energy'. Nav= new, tej=energy according to this website. Since I was born on the 1st of november they decided to name me nOvtej...chalo at least it helps me remember :P

9 comments:

Manvir Singh Khalsa said...

Happy Birthday Bhai Sahib.

May Guru Sahib keep you in Chardikala and give Sukh Shaanti!

Guru Rakha

(Enjoy the Ladoos and Samosays!)

b said...

*liking the new banner*

maybe it's just my imagination, but you seem to have gotten thinner. if so, then yes i agree with manvir singh - enjoy the ladoos and samosey.

Sifar said...

Birthday Wishes from N America...

~*Kuljit kaur*~ said...

HaPpY BiRtHDaY Bhaji!

Novtej said...

thankyou all!

b said...

happy birthday to novtej's brother =)

Manvir Singh Khalsa said...

Is it Bhai Kultej Singh's birthday? If so - Happy Birthday Bhai Sahib

Anonymous said...

Yes kultej bhajis b'day was on the 4th of nov

Novtej said...

Yup it was kultej's birday on the 4th..happy birday!